Empress Victoria Royal Bangle
Such royal flavours are still very much alive within the walls of palaces and forts. These are from the successors who created by the same jewellers whom once adorned the kings and queens of ancient Indian forts.
- Suits all and easy to wear as its a cuff style with screw closure
- Boho & Hippie style, Silver look alike ethnic traditional bangle/bracelet
- Brass Base with Antique/Vintage resembling design
- They are all one of a kind which makes each design special.
Ornament Measurement: Inner circumference is 18.5cm
Presented in our Luxurious Holysab packaging.
- Take it off when you go to bed.
- Wipe with clean cotton swab or soft cloth or soft brush when needed.
- Bathe and apply any lotions or perfumes before you put your jewellery on.
- Do not soak your jewellery in water and keep it well away from chemicals, especially chlorine.
- The pendant shade may wear out overtime, make sure it is dry all time and keep away from moisture
- Take your jewellery off while cooking and cleaning and any activity which could scratch, knock or damage it.
- Store it separately, ideally in a soft-lined box or case, so that your favourite pieces don't tangle, rub or scratch one another and away from sunlight, excessive heat or damp conditions.